A series of fierce protests broke out all around Belarus in February 2017, continuing throughout March and shaking the foundations of Lukashenko’s decades-old rule. Anarchists were at the forefront, radicalizing both the street confrontations and the proposals advanced by the movement; anarchist tactics spread to many other participants, who joined anarchists in pushing back against aggressive police repression. We interviewed Belarusian anarchists who participated in the movement to prepare this full report.
- Passport, a poem by Rafeef Ziadah
- Police operations and violent relocations to Preševo/ Policijske racije i nasilne relokacije za Preševo
- ilegalizovani i nakon smrti / illegalized even in death
- We will struggle for every moment of freedom
- End state terror! Solidarity with the hungerstrikers in Turkey/Kurdistan