A series of fierce protests broke out all around Belarus in February 2017, continuing throughout March and shaking the foundations of Lukashenko’s decades-old rule. Anarchists were at the forefront, radicalizing both the street confrontations and the proposals advanced by the movement; anarchist tactics spread to many other participants, who joined anarchists in pushing back against aggressive police repression. We interviewed Belarusian anarchists who participated in the movement to prepare this full report.
- End state terror! Solidarity with the hungerstrikers in Turkey/Kurdistan
- Unite the struggle! Solidarity with the rebels in Belarus
- Saopštenje povodom rušenja skvotiranih magacina u Beogradu / Statement regarding the evictions of the squatted warehouses in Belgrade
- Free Ahmed. H! Next trial 15th of june
- ”We are not their slaves!” / ”Nismo robovi!”